| || |
| || |
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update
Vaccinations for COVID-19 will be done in phases. The initial vaccine offering will be targeted to front-line health care workers and individuals at high risk of severe COVID disease. Later, as supplies increase, the vaccine will be made more widely available. Visit the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene website for the latest updates.
- Eviction Prevention and Home Base
Know your rights! Did you know, in response to COVID-19, there is a New York State regulation barring evictions for non-payment of rent or mortgage to those that are eligible? Click here (insert link) for more information. If you have questions or need assistance, call Member Services at 1.800.556.0689, TTY 711.
- COVID-19’s Disproportionate Impact on Communities of Color
In New York and across the nation, early data is showing that COVID-19 is having a disproportionate and deadly impact on communities of color. The pandemic is highlighting the ongoing health disparities that communities of color face.
- Food Resources
During the COVID-19 crisis, free food resources are available to all who need it throughout NYC. Find out more about locations and home delivery options.
- Resource List: New York City Council Speaker Corey Johnson shares a great list of resources for individuals, small businesses, nonprofits and others, compiled by his office, including meal assistance, social and legal services, mental health services, information about unemployment and health insurance, and many other programs and services for the five boroughs of NYC.
- Amida Care’s Commitment to Serving Our Communities
Amida Care remains steadfast in our commitment to providing essential services to our members. Here’s what we are doing to respond to the needs of our members and New York communities during this crisis.
A mid adult female nurse writes on a clipboard as she asks an unrecognizable new free clinic patient intake question
- Coronavirus FAQs: English / Spanish
Infographic of basic protective measures against the coronavirus disease COVID 19. Fully editable vectors on layers.
- Dealing With Coronavirus Anxiety: Expert Tips
Many people are struggling with stress and anxiety related to the COVID-19 public health crisis. Here is advice from three mental health experts on how to manage emotions during these difficult, uncertain times.
- myStrength: Free COVID-19 Mental Wellness Program
Beacon Health Options is offering Amida Care members free access to its myStrength COVID-19 and Mental Wellness program, designed to help anyone who is struggling with the uncertainty of COVID-19.