Member Walk-in Center
Following New York State and City health department guidelines related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and for the safety of our members and staff, the Member Walk-in Center on West 35th Street is closed until further notice. For immediate assistance, please call 1.800.556.0689. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Coronavirus Health Guidelines and Resources
Amida Care is taking the COVID-19 outbreak seriously. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and following guidance from local health departments.
We want members and New York communities to stay safe and healthy.
The best way to do this is to:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds), or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, especially eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or inside of elbow when sneezing or coughing
- Stay home and call your doctor if you aren’t feeling well
- Get the flu shot
- It’s still flu season and the flu has similar symptoms to the coronavirus
Symptoms of coronavirus can include: fever, cough and/or shortness of breath/difficulty breathing.
If you have any medical questions, please contact your PCP. Your doctor/health care provider is the best source of medical information. If you have difficulty contacting your PCP, or if you need help obtaining information about other supportive services, please contact Amida Care Member Services at 1.800.556.0689 for assistance. Stay safe, healthy and informed!