Behavioral health care includes mental health and substance use (alcohol and drugs) treatment and rehabilitation services. All of our members have access to services to help with emotional health, or to help with alcohol or other substance use issues.
These services include:
Mental Health Care
- Intensive psychiatric rehab treatment (IPRT)
- Inpatient and outpatient mental health treatment
- Partial hospital care
- Rehab services if you are in a community home or in family-based treatment
- Continuing day treatment
- Personalized Recovery Oriented Services (PROS)
- Assertive Community Treatment Services (ACT)
- Individual and group counseling
- Crisis intervention services
Substance Use Disorders
- Inpatient and outpatient substance use disorder (alcohol and drug) treatment
- Inpatient detoxification services
- Opioid, including Methadone Maintenance treatment
- Residential Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Outpatient alcohol and drug treatment services
- Detox services
Behavioral Health Home and Community Based Services (BH HCBS)*
BH HCBS can help you with life goals such as employment, school, or other areas of your life you want to work on. To find out if you qualify, a Health Home Care Manager must complete a brief screening with you that will show if you can benefit from these services. If the screening shows you can benefit, the Care Manager will complete a full assessment with you to find out what your whole health needs are including physical, behavioral and rehabilitation services.
- Adult Behavioral Health Home and Community Based Services
- Adult Behavioral Health (BH) Home and Community Based Services (BH HCBS) brochures
*For HARP-eligible members only
Children’s Behavioral Health Services
- Children’s Home and Community Based Services Waiver (HCBS) & Community Support Services for Families
- Transition Age Youth (TAY): Kids Transitioning to Adulthood
- First Episode Psychosis (FEP): What Is It?
OnTrackNY is an innovative treatment program for adolescents and young adults who have had unusual thoughts and behaviors, or who have started hearing or seeing things that others don’t. OnTrackNY helps people achieve their goals for school, work, and relationships. Programs are located throughout New York State.