WHEN YOU’RE PART OF THE AMIDA CARE COMMUNITY, you can be yourself. We see each member as a whole person, with physical, emotional and social needs. We want to help you improve your health and live your most authentic, best life.
Amida Care’s Medicaid health plan now accepts all transgender individuals who qualify, regardless of HIV status. You can take advantage of a full range of free or low-cost health benefits and services:
- Experienced doctors, clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies throughout NYC
- Transgender care that includes hormone therapies, PrEP and PEP, and gender-affirming surgeries
- Help with housing referrals, job training, and other support programs
- Treatment for mental health conditions, HIV, sexually transmitted infections, and substance use
You are eligible to join
Amida Care’s Live Life Plus plan if:
- You qualify for Medicaid Managed Care AND
- You live in New York City AND
- You are one of the following: HIV positive, homeless (HIV positive or negative), or transgender (HIV positive or negative)
Not sure if you qualify for Medicaid?
We can help. please contact us for assistance.
Find Out How
Our health plan can help you.